No. 7 Vanilla Leather Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
Remember the amazing smell of a brand new leather jacket - that aroma which envelops you in a sense of warmth and comfort? The No 7 Vanilla Leather Scented Soy Candle combines the sumptuous fragrances of aged leather with cozy Tahitian vanilla bean and notes of uplifting citrus peel. Evoking both exotic journeys and familiar comforts, it's perfect in front of a roaring fire, setting the tone for lovely gatherings. Some call it masculine, some call it feminine; we call it popular - everyone comes back for more.INGREDIENTS
- Our vanilla leather scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with vanilla? We recommend pairing with wood scents like cedar, mahogany, vetiver and sandalwood, with fruit scents like fig, currant and cranberry or with citrus scents like orange or lemon.
What is vanilla used for? Vanilla is the second most expensive spice in the world and said to be the most universally pleasing aroma. In culinary circles it is popular in both sweet and savory foods. It is thought to be an aphrodisiac, grown from orchid-like flowers in remote areas of the world.
What does vanilla smell like? Real vanilla is soft and earthy, with touches of treacle and a trace of ‘booziness.’
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended