No. 33 Vetiver Cedar Room MistRegular price $16.00
Mysterious. Provocative. Masculine. Identical parts rebellion and passion, the aromatic No 33 Luxury Room Spray blends together bold vetiver root, seductive cedar wood and robust mahogany, creating a fragrance that makes everyone say 'LOVE!' Spritz this scent in any room for an instant air freshener that helps combat odors and clean the air.
- Our vetiver cedar room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with vetiver? It blends well with acidic citrus notes (grapefruit, blood orange, bergamot), other woods (mahogany, oak, cedar), and spice notes (patchouli, amber, musk, nutmeg, ginger).
What is cedar wood used for? Cedarwood, known for having natural strength and rich color, smells like one of its uses - a sharpened pencil. Due to the wood's strong scent and aromatic properties, its also used to line closets, clothing chests, and storage boxes to keep away unwanted insects and make linens smell fresh.
What does vetiver smell like? Vetiver is a tall grass with fragrant roots which smell warm, earthy, woody, leathery and smoky.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks