No. 9 Black Fig Cassis Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
FRUITY & WOODSY FRAGRANCE
Like a luxury cruise through the Italian Riviera, our No 9 Mediterranean Fig Cassis Scented Soy Candle is adrift with exotic aromas: rich fig leaves, plump black currant berries and silky-smooth aromatic cedarwood. Light the flame, fill your room with fragrance, and cheer 'salute!' for the scent of Cinque Terre.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our fig leaf cassis scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box. Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with cassis? Known more frequently by its common name, blackcurrant, it pairs well with other 'green' scents like lime and bergamot, with floral fragrances like rose, peony and jasmine, and with woody aromas like sandalwood, oak moss and rosewood.
What is Mediterranean fig used for? Figs have been cultivated for centuries for their wood, leaves and fruit and are renowned for their ability to nourish (they’re full of fiber, copper, vitamin B6, and potassium) in harsh growing conditions. Considered a sacred symbol by many, figs have played a part in many faiths: Buddha's enlightenment, the Hindu Tree of Life, and Adam & Eve's modesty. Historically, the tree has meant abundance, stability, productivity.
What does a fig leaf smell like? Fig leaves scents are similar to the fruit - slightly sweet, a bit woody, smooth, soft, with notes of green coconut and fresh sap. They lack some of the syrup or sugary smell of the fruit.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended.