Peace Lemongrass Essential Oil Bath Soaking SaltsRegular price $20.00
Calming & uplifting, lemongrass is lovely citrus scent used in aromatherapy to lift the mood and ward off negativity and depression. Our Peace Bath Soaking Salts are totally infused with 100% pure lemongrass essential oil, creating a relaxing way to soak those cares away. Made with simple, natural ingredients - skin-softening Himalayan sea salts, Epsom salts and essential oils - they can help release tension in the body, reduce inflammation, cleanse and purify your skin.
We use the same oil in our scented soy aromatherapy candles, room sprays and ultrasonic diffuser oils. Natural botanical lemongrass is also used in our luxury linen mists to help promote a peaceful night’s sleep.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Handmade from pure essential oils and other natural ingredients
- Ingredients: sodium chloride (Himalayan sea salt), magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts), essential oil
- Formulated to create a relaxing spa-like bath experience
- Blended in the USA in our Dallas, Texas studio
- 16oz | 453 g
- Beautifully presented in an amber jar with black metal lid
What are the benefits of bath salts? Our bath soaks help moisturize & hydrate the skin working to improve the skin barrier function. An aromatherapy bath will also pamper and soothe, decreasing stress and creating a relaxing atmosphere. Studies have shown that baths before bedtime help with insomnia by creating a slow pace and calming environment.
How do you use bath salts? First, sprinkle or scoop into warm running bath water. Stir with a hand or foot until the salts are fully dissoved and the oils have been released. Get in the water and enjoy the rich skin benefits of sea salt and essential oils!
What are the benefits of lemongrass essential oil? Native to tropical regions in Africa, Asia and Oceania its been used for thousands as years as flavoring in foods, drinks, and desserts, the oil has traditionally been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes, thought to be anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antidepressant, and sedative.
CARE & USEDIRECTIONS
- Add to a warm bath a few minutes prior to soaking. Stir gently into the water to allow the salts to fully dissolve and the essential oil to release. Enter and enjoy!
- Use caution when exiting the bath, as it may be slippery
- For external use only. Do not ingest. Check with physician before use when pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children