No. 50 Iris Jasmine Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
As delicate as it is mysterious, our No 50 Iris Jasmine Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines the delicate fragrances of blue iris and exotic jasmine flowers with sweet honeysuckle and rare African violets. A flowery journey for the senses, this aroma is perfectly at home filling up your favorite room.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our honeysuckle and jasmine ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in the USA
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with iris? We recommend combining with other flowery scents like jasmine, lavender, peony and apple blossom, or with citrus aromas like bergamot, lemon, orange or grapefruit.
What is iris used for? Iris is one of the most costly fragrance ingredients – loved by perfumers and now super trendy. The upright blooms symbolize majestic power - the three petals representing faith, wisdom and valor. In the Middle Ages, the iris inspired the fleur-de-lis, a decorative symbol used by French royalty.
What does an iris smell like? Iris flowers smell as clean as freshly laundered linen, a little powdery with hints of suede, jasmine and grape.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care