No. 9 Black Fig Cassis Room MistRegular price $16.00
FRUITY & WOODY FRAGRANCE
Like a luxury cruise through the Italian Riviera, our No 9 Mediterranean Fig Cassis Luxury Room Spray is adrift with exotic aromas: rich fig leaves, plump black currant berries and silky-smooth aromatic cedarwood. Simply spritz, filling your room with fragrance, and cheer 'salute!' for the scent of Portofino.
- Our Mediterranean fig and black currant room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with cassis? Known more frequently by it's common name, blackcurrant, it pairs well with other 'green' scents like lime and bergamot, with floral fragrances like rose, peony and jasmine, and with woody aromas like sandalwood, oak moss and rosewood.
What is Mediterranean fig used for? Figs have been cultivated for centuries for their wood, leaves and fruit and are renowned for their ability to nourish (they’re full of fiber, copper, vitamin B6, and potassium) in harsh growing conditions. Considered a sacred symbol by many, figs have played a part in many faiths: Buddha's enlightenment, the Hindu Tree of Life, and Adam & Eve's modesty. Historically, the tree has meant abundance, stability, productivity.
What does a fig leaf smell like? Fig leaves scents are similar to the fruit - slightly sweet, a bit woody, smooth, soft, with notes of green coconut and fresh sap. They lack some of the syrup or sugary smell of the fruit.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks