No. 26 Orange Cranberry Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FRUITY & SPICY FRAGRANCE
Remember the unmistakably warm cozy smell of spiced ciders and wines during the winter festival season? Our delicate Winter Festival Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines the soft and comforting fragrances of juicy cranberries, orange slices and mulling spices, simmering in the kitchen.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our cranberry spiced orange ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with spiced orange? You can never have enough spicy (ginger, cinnamon, clove), and this fragrance blends well with wood notes (sandalwood, pine, mahogany, rosewood), or light floral tones (jasmine, neroli, honeysuckle).
What are cranberries used for? Cranberries are high in fiber and antioxidants, making a healthy snack, juice, preserve or dessert. Symbolically, they represent good health and long life. Although there is no evidence that cranberries were eaten at the first Thanksgiving, they are often associated with this holiday and symbolize the “earth’s abundance.”
What does a cranberry smell like? They embody the aromas of freshest ripe berries, with a little tartness and full citrus notes.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care