No. 44 Snow Berries Scented Soy CandleRegular price $19.00
CLEAN & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Picture the pure crisp scent of clean air on a snowy winter's day combined with tart red currant berries, a dash of citrus peel, and a hint of sage leaf. Our Snow Berries Scented Soy Candle blends these aromas into a refreshing home fragrance, enjoyed year 'round (or whenever a cool breeze is required.)
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our redcurrant citrus scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with red currant? Floral fragrances (jasmine, peony, iris, rose) add a beautiful touch that balances the tartness of the fruits. Fruity aromas (plum, peach, orange, black currant) bring out the citrus notes.
What is a red currant? Redcurrant is a form of gooseberry, native to Europe, and frequently used in jams, preserves and desserts. Symbolically, the berries mean a 'fresh start' and the flowers mean 'thankfulness', making this a great housewarming, wedding or teacher gift.
What does a red currant smell like? Red currants have a slightly tart scent, with a bit of sweetness, crisp and fresh, like a cranberry. There are top notes of pink grapefruit and lemon.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended.