Holiday Douglas Fir Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $14.00
WOODSY & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Release some Holiday spirit into your home using ultrasonic technology! Our Douglas Fir Home Fragrance Diffuser Oil is a clean and easy way to scent a room with aromas of freshly cut pine trees, spruce garlands, warm balsam, and crisp cedar wood. Set the house for celebration - Christmas, Hanukkah or Winter solstice - in the living room, entry, family room, home theater, guest room, office, or any other space that needs Holiday cheer. Its Christmas in a bottle.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our pine and frasier fir ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with pine trees? We recommend blending with other woods like cedar wood, rosewood, mahogany, or with citrus like orange, lemon. Finally, conifer fragrances combine nicely with exotic scents like frankincense, patchouli and amber.
What do confiers mean? In ancient times, conifers (or evergreens) have represented wisdom and longevity. Pine trees and firs were decorated to celebrate the birth of Frey, the Norse god of the sun and fertility. Because of their evergreen needles, they are trees thought to give life, love, and hope.
What does a Douglas fir smell like? Firs have mild citrus top notes with sap undercurrents, and a woody, balsam base. They have a crisp, spicy, outdoorsy and invigorating aroma.
CARE & USE
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care use