Holiday Douglas Fir Scented Soy CandleRegular price $29.00
WOODSY & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Is it a Christmas candle? Yes, but also a trip down memory lane. Our Holiday Douglas Fir Scented Soy Candle will fill a room with the crisp festive scent of a fresh-cut pine tree. This distinctive fragrance is like no other – combining spruce branches with faint aromas of balsam and cedar wood - bound to be your new family tradition. It’s a Christmas tree in a jar!INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our pine tree and douglas fir scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with pine? We recommend blending with other woods like cedar wood, rosewood, mahogany, or with citrus, like orange, lemon. Finally, conifer fragrances combine nicely with exotic scents like frankincense, patchouli and amber.
What do evergreens mean? In ancient times, conifers and evergreens have represented wisdom and longevity. Pine trees and firs were decorated to celebrate the birth of Frey, the Norse god of the sun and fertility. Because of their evergreen needles, they are trees thought to give life, love, and hope.
What does a Douglas fir smell like? Firs have mild citrus top notes with sap undercurrents, and a woody, balsam base. They have a crisp, spicy, outdoorsy and invigorating aroma.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended