No. 11 Amber Cinnamon Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
SPICE & GOURMAND FRAGRANCE
A little sweet, a little spicy, our No 11 Amber Cinnamon Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines the essences of powdery amber, fresh blackcurrant, warm vanilla bean and zesty cinnamon. This scent will fill your home with warm fragrance year 'round. Think of a the decadent aromas in French pâtisserie - warm fruit, a touch of syrup, a hint of floral and a dash of spice - so nice!
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our vanilla orchid cinnamon ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with cinnamon? We recommend pairing with spice tones (such as pepper, ginger), herbal notes (lavender, tea tree) or citrus scents (like orange, bergamot, lemon).
What is cassis used for? Cassis is the French name for “blackcurrant.” In Europe, the berry is quite common and used to make cordials, liquour, jams and jellies.
What does amber smell like? A popular perfume ingredient, the scent is sweet, powdery, warm, with accords of labdanum, benzoin and vanilla, and touches of tonka and Peru balsam, which have a resinous aroma.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care