No. 70 Basil Mint Leaf Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FRESH & CLEAN FRAGRANCE
Uplifting and refreshing, our No 70 Basil Mint Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines fresh basil, mint, and sage leaves with a bit of uplifting bergamot for a farmer's market-fresh aromatic experience. This room-filling home fragrance smells like an exhilarating breeze on a hot Summer's day - clean, fresh and oh-so-cool!INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our basil mint leaf ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with mint? We recommend pairing with more herbal like basil, sage, or lavender. It also goes well with citrus scents like orange, grapefruit and bergamot.
What is sage used for? Sage has been used since ancient times for culinary, spiritual and wellness purposes. Originally from the Mediterranean it was recorded as one of the most important herbs of that time period. The French turned sage into tea, and the Chinese valued sage as an herbal medicine.
What does basil smell like? Fresh basil is extremely aromatic with hints of pepper, anise, and mint. It has a sweet, peppery smell with notes of lemon.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care