No. 23 Grapefruit Jasmine Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FRUITY & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
Celebrate the luxury of No 23 Jasmine Grapefruit Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil. This luscious pink grapefruit aroma brings together fresh citrus fruits, a splash of French Champagne, and the sweet smell of jasmine flowers. Fill your home with the scent of a tropical Hawaiian vacation and make every day an escape!INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our pink grapefruit ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with grapefruit? Because grapefruit has a juicy sweet scent, we often pair it with florals (jasmine, honeysuckle, rose, peony) or herbals (mint, basil, rosemary, vanilla, lemongrass) to balance out the aromas into a final blend.
What is jasmine used for? Small and beautiful, but super-fragrant, jasmine flowers are frequently used in wedding bouquets, as hair ornamentation, and as a scent in perfumes. The flowers have many cultural meanings, some being love, beauty, sensuality and good luck.
What does champagne smell like? Girl, you know you love those effervescent bubbles tickling your nose! Perfumers say that 'bubbly' has the aroma of white flowers with hints of orange peel and wild berries. More mature sparkling wines have deeper notes of apple and pear.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care