No. 25 Evergreen Citrus Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
WOODSY & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Take a woodland walk through an evergreen forest with the scents of fresh pine, cedar wood and lemon zest wafting in the wind. Breathe in, breathe out, and enjoy the smell of the mountains, accented with notes of crisp citrus and fresh grass. The No 25 Evergreen Citrus Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil is rustic, yet refined - a transporting breath of fresh air.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our pine and frasier fir ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with evergreen? We recommend blending with other woods like cedar wood, rosewood, mahogany, or with citrus like orange, lemon. Finally, conifer fragrances combine nicely with exotic scents like frankincense, patchouli and amber.
What do evergreens mean? In ancient times, conifers and evergreens have represented wisdom and longevity. Pine trees and firs were decorated to celebrate the birth of Frey, the Norse god of the sun and fertility. Because of their evergreen needles, they are trees thought to give life, love, and hope.
What does a frasier fir smell like? Firs have mild citrus top notes with sap undercurrents, and a woody, balsam base. They have a crisp, spicy, outdoorsy and invigorating aroma.
CARE & USE
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care use