No. 78 Sage Clementine Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
HERBAL & GREEN FRAGRANCE
Garden fresh and slightly culinary, No 78 Sage Clementine Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil blends aromatic sage leaves, sweet clementine oranges and crisp arugula for a bright, Spring-y scent. Think of slow walks though the garden, running your hands over herb leaves, releasing fragrant oils into the atmosphere.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our sage leaf and orange ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with clementine orange? We recommend pairing with wood scents like sandalwood, cedarwood, oak or mahogany. Citrus also blends well with herbal aromas like mint, basil, rosemary and lavender.
What is arugula used for? Grown for centuries, arugula was first used as a medicinal herb and aphrodisiac. Its described as peppery and sharp, and is quite popular in Italian cuisine, adding flair to salads and other cold dishes.
What does a sage leaf smell like? Fresh sage is earthy and herbaceous, with minty overtones and a buttery aroma.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care