No. 74 Coconut Citrus Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FRESH & CLEAN FRAGRANCE
Summery and full of fun, this sweet and bright aroma brings to mind tropical cocktails on the beach. The No 74 Coconut Citrus Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil is the scent of coconuts garnished with drink umbrellas with notes of sweet vanilla, crisp orange slices and a splash of spiced rum.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our coconut orange ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in Texas and made in the USA
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with coconut? We recommend pairing with woody scents (like cedarwood, mahogany), gourmand scents (like rum, vanilla) or citrus scents (like bergamot, orange or lemon).
What is citrus used for? Citrus oils are cold pressed from fruit rinds. Generally, citrus fragrance is mood uplifting and energizing.
What does tonka bean smell like? Tonka is actually part of the pea family, but appears as a large sized bean. When grated, they smell sweet like a combination of vanilla, praline and almond.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care