Joy Orange Essential Oil Aromatherapy CandleRegular price $20.00
CITRUS & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Who doesn't love the bright happy aroma of peeling an orange - the fresh zesty peel releasing fragrance oils? This juicy delicious scent is perfectly captured in our Apothecary Orange Soy Wax Candle- many moments of pure bliss. And let's not forget the aromatherapy benefits of purification, relaxation and emotional uplift. Blended from natural, honest ingredients - 100% pure essential oil, simple soy wax and a clean cotton wick - what better name to give this candle than 'Joy'?INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our sweet orange essential oil aromatherapy soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What does sweet orange essential oil smell like? Orange essential oil has juicy citrus notes, somewhere between mandarin and pomelo, with a bright zestiness. It's considered to be uplifting, happy and joyful.
What scents go well with orange? Pair it with herbs (mint, basil), soft flowers (jasmine, neroli) or sweet (coconut, vanilla, tonka bean).
What are orange trees used for? Almost every part of the orange tree is used at some point. The beautiful, fleeting flowers are pressed into rare neroli oil. The twigs and leaves distilled into petitgrain oil. The wood is turned into furniture, cabinetry and engraver's blocks. Branches are fashioned into walking-sticks and are the source of orange sticks used by manicurists. Orange essential oil is harvested by cold-pressing the flesh of the fruit to extract the oil.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 40 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended