No. 12 Mahogany Oak Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
Rugged and masculine, our No 12 Mahogany Oak Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines a trio of air freshening fragrances - freshly cut mahogany wood, rich oak moss and a drop of golden amber. With hints of teakwood, resin and sweet caramel spices, we should have called it by it's real name: 'Macho.'INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our mahogany and oakmoss ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with amber? We recommend pairing with woody fragrances like sandalwood, oak, mahogany or rosewood. It also goes well with fruit fragrances like plum, peach, citrus, ginger or apple.
What is oak moss used for? Oakmoss is a type of light green to green-black fungal lichen that grows primarily on the trunk and branches of oak trees, hence its name. It also commonly found growing on the bark of other deciduous trees and conifers such as firs and pines. Oak moss extract is commonly found in soaps, cleaning solutions, and hair products.
What does mahogany wood smell like? A deep, rich, full bodied exotic wood scent, with a touch of spice.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care