No. 33 Vetiver Cedar Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
Mysterious. Provocative. Masculine. Identical parts rebellion and passion, the aromatic No 33 Vetiver Cedar Home Fragrance Diffuser Oil blends together spicy vetiver root, seductive cedar wood and robust mahogany, creating a fragrance that makes everyone say 'LOVE!'
- INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our cedar and mahogany ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with vetiver? It blends well with acidic citrus notes (grapefruit, blood orange, bergamot), other woods (mahogany, oak, cedar), and spice notes (patchouli, amber, musk, nutmeg, ginger).
What is cedar wood used for? Cedarwood, known for having natural strength and rich color, smells like one of its uses - a sharpened pencil. Due to the wood's strong scent and aromatic properties, its also used to line closets, clothing chests, and storage boxes to keep away unwanted insects and make linens smell fresh.
What does vetiver smell like? Vetiver is a tall grass with fragrant roots which smell warm, earthy, woody, leathery and smoky.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care