No. 07 Cozy Moments Scented Soy CandleRegular price $19.00
WOODSY & GOURMAND FRAGRANCE
Close your eyes and remember warm memories while Mom is baking snickerdoodle cookies and the scent of dad's rugged cologne drifts in from the fireplace. Our Cozy Moments Scented Candle captures the amazing aromas of sandalwood, blended with aged leather and vanilla bean evoking life's perfect moments. This manly candle recalls special occasions worth celebrating - a gift to give away (or, as we like to do, keep for yourself.)INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our sandalwood and leather scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Comes with a brushed gold cover
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete.
What scents go well with sandalwood? We recommend pairing with wood scents like cedar, mahogany, vetiver, pine, and with spiced scents like vanilla, patchouli, amber, ginger. Or, blend with citrus scents like orange, lemon or grapefruit.
What is sandalwood used for? Sandalwood is an aromatic bark from India’s Santalum trees. For thousands of years, it has been used in both Hindu and Buddist religious rituals, providing an exotic, fragrant backdrop to many ceremonies. It is believed to provide unique benefits to both mental and physical health and is used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to treat a wide range of ailments including increasing mental alertness and decreasing anxiety. Today, it is frequently used in perfumes and colognes as a unisex scent that works well for men and women.
What does a sandalwood smell like? Sandalwood has a deep, woody scent and often described like a mix of sweet, powder and balsamic.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended