No. 11 Amber Cinnamon Room MistRegular price $16.00
SPICE & GOURMAND FRAGRANCE
A little sweet, a little spicy, our No 11 Amber Cinnamon Room Spray combines the essences of powdery amber, fresh blackcurrant, warm vanilla bean and zesty cinnamon. This scent will fill your home with warm fragrance year 'round. Think of a the decadent aromas in French pâtisserie - warm fruit, a touch of syrup, a hint of floral and a dash of spice - so nice!
- Our amber cinnamon room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with cinnamon? We recommend pairing with spice tones (such as pepper, ginger), herbal notes (lavender, tea tree) or citrus scents (like orange, bergamot, lemon).
What is cassis? Cassis is the French name for “blackcurrant.” In Europe, the berry is quite common and used to make cordials, liquour, jams and jellies.
What does amber smell like? A popular perfume ingredient, the scent is sweet, powdery, warm, with accords of labdanum, benzoin and vanilla, and touches of tonka and Peru balsam, which have a resinous aroma.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks