No. 12 Mahogany Oak Room MistRegular price $16.00
Rugged and masculine, our No 12 Mahogany Oak Room Spray combines a trio of air freshening fragrances - freshly cut mahogany wood, rich oak moss and a drop of golden amber. With hints of teakwood, resin and sweet caramel spices, we should have called it by it's real name: 'Macho.'
- Our mahogany teakwood room spray has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with amber? We recommend pairing with woody fragrances like sandalwood, oak, mahogany or rosewood. It also goes well with fruit fragrances like plum, peach, citrus, ginger or apple.
What is oak moss used for? Oakmoss is a type of light green to green-black fungal lichen that grows primarily on the trunk and branches of oak trees, hence its name. It also commonly found growing on the bark of other deciduous trees and conifers such as firs and pines. Oak moss extract is commonly found in soaps, cleaning solutions, and hair products.
What does mahogany wood smell like? A deep, rich, full bodied exotic wood scent, with a touch of spice.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks