No. 23 Grapefruit Jasmine Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
FRESH & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
Celebrate the luxury of No 23 Jasmine Grapefruit Scented Soy Candle. This luscious pink grapefruit fragrance brings together the aromas of fresh citrus fruits, a splash of French Champagne, and the sweet smell of jasmine flowers. Fill your home with a tropical Hawaiian vacation and make every day an escape!INGREDIENTS
- Our pink grapefruit and jasmine scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with grapefruit? Because grapefruit has a juicy sweet scent, we often pair it with florals (jasmine, honeysuckle, rose, peony) or herbals (mint, basil, rosemary, vanilla, lemongrass) to balance out the aromas into a final blend.
What is jasmine used for? Small and beautiful, but super-fragrant, jasmine flowers are frequently used in wedding bouquets, as hair ornamentation, and as a scent in perfumes. The flowers have many cultural meanings, some being love, beauty, sensuality and good luck.
What does champagne smell like? Girl, you know you love those effervescent bubbles tickling your nose! Perfumers say that 'bubbly' has the aroma of white flowers with hints of orange peel and wild berries. More mature sparkling wines have deeper notes of apple and pear.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended