No. 24 Citrus Rosewood Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
SPICY & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
Get energized with our fearless combination of crisp citrus zest, aromatic heart wood, and spiced ginger. The No 24 Citrus Rosewood Scented Soy Candle will fill up a room with unforgettable fragrance that will have your friends and family asking for your home's signature scent.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our spiced citrus scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with ginger? We recommend blending with citrus fruits like orange, grapefruit, lemon, or spicy scents like patchouli, amber and cinnamon. Ginger also works well with woodsy scents like vanilla bean, sandalwood and rosewood.
What is ginger's meaning? Ginger symbolizes fiery passion and strength. In some cultures it can represent limitless prosperity, power and energy.
What does spiced citrus smell like? Orange, neroli, lemon and well...spices - with notes of cinnamon, clove, and vanilla.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended