No. 33 Vetiver Cedar Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
Mysterious. Provocative. Masculine. Identical parts rebellion and passion, the aromatic No 33 Scented Soy Candle blends together spicy vetiver root, seductive cedar wood and robust mahogany, creating a fragrance that makes everyone say 'LOVE!'INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our cedarwood and mahogany scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box. Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with vetiver? It blends well with acidic citrus notes (grapefruit, blood orange, bergamot), other woods (mahogany, oak, cedar), and spice notes (patchouli, amber, musk, nutmeg, ginger).
What is cedar wood used for? Cedar wood, known for having natural strength and rich color, smells like one of its uses - a sharpened pencil. Due to the wood's strong scent and aromatic properties, its also used to line closets, clothing chests, and storage boxes to keep away unwanted insects and make linens smell fresh.
What does vetiver smell like? Vetiver is a tall grass that has fragrant roots which smell warm, earthy, woody, leathery and smoky.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended