No. 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
WOODY & FRESH FRAGRANCE
If you like the soft enticing scent of an orchard during harvest season, you'll love this transporting blend of exotic sandalwood, luxurious fig leaf and oak moss. Evoking a sunny day at the farmer's market, the No 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Scented Soy Candle combines the gentle perfumes of aromatic wood, green leaves, powdery amber and juicy fig. A perfect everyday fragrance to lift the mood and elevate your senses.
- Our sandalwood fig scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with sandalwood? We recommend blending with spiced and wood scents like cinnamon, rosewood, mahogany, amber, and patchouli, or floral scents like lavender, peony, and jasmine.
What is sandalwood used for? The magic of sandalwood has been used since ancient times as the base of many perfumes and incense. It's considered a soothing meditation aid, and is frequently used ceremonially as a way to communicate with the heavens.
What does a fig leaf smell like? A fig tree's leaves smell quite similar to the fruits, except not as sweet and syrupy. They have a green, sap scent that some say smells like fresh coconut.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended