No. 70 Basil Mint Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
FRESH & CLEAN HERBAL FRAGRANCE
Uplifting and refreshing, our No 70 Scented Soy Candle combines fresh basil, mint, and sage leaves with a bit of uplifting bergamot for a farmer's market-fresh aromatic experience. This room-filling home fragrance smells like an exhilarating breeze on a hot Summer's day - clean, fresh and oh-so-cool!INGREDIENTS
- Our basil mint leaf scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with mint? We recommend pairing with more herbal aromas like basil, sage, or lavender. It also goes well with citrus scents like orange, grapefruit and bergamot.
What is sage used for? Sage has been used since ancient times for culinary, spiritual and wellness purposes. Originally from the Mediterranean, it was recorded as one of the most important herbs of that time period. The French turned sage into tea, and the Chinese valued sage as an herbal medicine.
What does basil smell like? Fresh basil is extremely aromatic with hints of pepper, anise, and mint. It has a sweet, peppery smell with notes of lemon.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended