Relax Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy CandleRegular price $20.00
Filled with the soothing scent of real French lavender, the Relax Aromatherapy Candle is deeply fragranced with a mixture of 100% pure lavender essential oil and our cosmetic-quality soy wax. Believed to quell anxiety and promote sleep, lavender has been used through the ages as an aromatherapy aid. We call this one 'Relax' due to the calming atmosphere it can help create at home.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our lavender essential oil aromatherapy soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or holidays, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What does lavender smell like? Lavender is one of the most globally recognized scents worldwide and has a bold floral fragrance with woodsy hay and pine notes, and herbaceous notes of mint, camphor and rosemary.
What scents go well with lavender? Lavender blends well with herbal and aromatic pine, sage and rosemary, as well as woodsy aromas like patchouli, oakmoss, and citrus notes of bergamot, neroli and orange blossom.
What is lavender used for? In aromatherapy, the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender flowers are known to represent purity, devotion, serenity, grace and calmness.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 40 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended