Relax Lavender Essential Oil Room MistRegular price $18.00
Lavender is by far the most popular and versatile essential oil, used in aromatherapy to help promote relaxation, combat anxiety and aid with depression. Our Relax Lavender Room Spray uses 100% pure essential oil to produce a soft and calming mist, leaving this unmistakable floral fragrance freshening the air anywhere in the home.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our aromatherapy lavender essential oil room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, essential oil
- Recyclable and reusable amber PET spray bottle
What does lavender smell like? Lavender is one of the most globally recognized scents worldwide and has a bold floral fragrance with woodsy hay and pine notes, and herbaceous notes of mint, camphor and rosemary.
What scents go well with lavender? Lavender blends well with herbal and aromatic pine, sage and rosemary, as well as woodsy aromas like patchouli, oakmoss, and citrus notes of bergamot, neroli and orange blossom.
What is lavender used for? In aromatherapy, the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender flowers are known to represent purity, devotion, serenity, grace and calmness.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks