No. 57 Hydrangea Lilac Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
There's a feeling of pure bliss that's realized when sitting under a shade tree in Spring with the scent of hydrangeas, lilac blossoms, and fern fronds in the air. The No 57 Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil perfectly captures that moment, ripe with possibilities, renewals, and fresh beginnings.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our hydrangea blossom ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with lilac? We recommend blending with more floral scents like hydrangea, rose, or peony. Or try with garden herbs like sage, basil, mint or lavender.
What is fern used for? Some ferns are grown for food, medicine, or biofertilizer, but most are beautiful ornamental plants. They're thought to remove some pollutants from the atmosphere and refresh the air.
What does a hydrangea smell like? Unmistakable, the jasmine-like scent has notes of green, honeysuckle, and wood.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care