No. 81 Rum Teakwood Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
WOODSY & GOURMAND FRAGRANCE
It's a tropical island paradise captured in a bottle! The No 81 Rum Teakwood Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil is the scent of the Caribbean - blending rich teak wood, spiced dark rum, and stout black tea with a soft touch of lavender. Drift your cares away in the scent of an island breeze...INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our rum and teakwood ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with rum? Rum has a sweet, spicy, citrus-y smell with hints of smoke, saffron, cumin, and cloves. We recommend pairing with other gourmand fragrances like vanilla, orange, tonka bean or with wood scents like mahogany, teak and oak.
Where does black tea come from? Black tea comes from a plant known as Camellia sinensis, leaves are rolled, dried and oxidized to create the black color. The plant's primary use is to make the tea we drink.
What does a teakwood smell like? Teak has a distinct wood smell, rich and more complex than cedar, but not as bold. Instead it has some subtle vanilla and floral notes.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care