Relax Lavender Essential Oil Bath Soaking SaltsRegular price $20.00
Float the day away with the dreamy, calming effects of lavender combined with skin-softening Himalayan sea salts. Our Relax Lavender Bath Soaking Salts use 100% pure essential oil promote relaxation, lavender essential oil is believed to aid with anxiety and depression, helping quiet the brain, reducing agitation, restlessness, anger and aggression. It's true aromatherapy.
We use the same lavender oil in our scented soy aromatherapy candles, room sprays and ultrasonic diffuser oils. This natural botanical lavender is also used in our luxury linen mists to help promote a restful night’s sleep.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Handmade from pure essential oils and other natural ingredients
- Ingredients: sodium chloride (Himalayan sea salt), magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts), essential oil
- Formulated to create a relaxing spa-like bath experience
- Blended in the USA in our Dallas, Texas studio
- 16oz | 453 g
- Beautifully presented in an amber jar with black metal lid
What are the benefits of bath salts? Our bath soaks help moisturize & hydrate the skin working to improve the skin barrier function. An aromatherapy bath will also pamper and soothe, decreasing stress and creating a relaxing atmosphere. Studies have shown that baths before bedtime help with insomnia by creating a slow pace and calming environment.
How do you use bath salts? First, sprinkle or scoop into warm running bath water. Stir with a hand or foot until the salts are fully dissoved and the oils have been released. Get in the water and enjoy the rich skin benefits of sea salt and essential oils!
What are the benefits of lavender essential oil? In aromatherapy, the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender flowers are known to represent purity, devotion, serenity, grace and calmness.
CARE & USEDIRECTIONS
- Add to a warm bath a few minutes prior to soaking. Stir gently into the water to allow the salts to fully dissolve and the essential oil to release. Enter and enjoy!
- Use caution when exiting the bath, as it may be slippery
- For external use only. Do not ingest. Check with physician before use when pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children