No. 50 Iris Jasmine Scented Soy CandleRegular price $24.00
As delicate as it is mysterious, our No 50 Iris Jasmine Scented Soy Candle combines the delicate fragrances of blue iris and exotic jasmine flowers with sweet honeysuckle and rare African violets. A flowery journey for the senses, this aroma is perfectly at home filling up your favorite room.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our jasmine honeysuckle scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with iris? We recommend combining with other flowery scents like jasmine, lavender, peony and apple blossom, or with citrus aromas like bergamot, lemon, orange or grapefruit.
What is iris used for? Iris is one of the most costly fragrance ingredients – loved by perfumers and now super trendy. The upright blooms symbolize majestic power - the three petals representing faith, wisdom and valor. In the Middle Ages, the iris inspired the fleur-de-lis, a decorative symbol used by French royalty.
What does an iris smell like? Iris flowers smell as clean as freshly laundered linen, a little powdery with hints of suede, jasmine and grape.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended.